150 Questions

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Thinkle I guess
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I used to be a lot more outgoing in the past
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
The Refridgerator
4. Are you easy to get along with?
In the beginning
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I hope so?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
People who speak their mind
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I hope so?!
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Lee Pace
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
At a few occasions
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Thinkle
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"This week, hopefully"
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?

tool : Disposition
Emancipator : Elephant Survival
Phantogram : When I'm small
Deine Lakaien : Maybe
Glass Animals : Pools
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
I'm always afraid they get lost in this huge mess
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Somedays
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Last summer I got to know someone very nice
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Sure!
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
I hope so
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Nope
19. Do you like bubble baths?
Sometimes
20. Do you like your neighbors?
They're nice neighbours
21. What are you bad habits?
Eating to much because of emotional stress
22. Where would you like to travel?
I would like to visit Rome again
23. Do you have trust issues?
Maybe?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Brushing Teeth in the morning
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My toes, no one is allowed to touch them, and only a few people are allowed to see my feet.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Streeeeeetch and then roll over and fall asleep again
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I wish I was a chameleon
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
PS4-chan
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Yup
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I'm not sure
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes!
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Lee Pace and Lee Pace *_*
33. Spell your name with your chin.
I'm not going to do this.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Yes, I do and it's called "break as many hearts as possible"
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
I live without watching TV since 2002
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Sure
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
"And now?"
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
It's a person who understands my complicated way of expressing what is going on in my messy head
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Grocery stores, they have cookies and chocolate
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Nobody will ever know~
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Even a third
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
That I try to avoid a conflict
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Outer Space might be less scary than the bottom of the ocean
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The thought of a nice hot shower
46. What are you paranoid about?
"Did I send this email with the wrong attachment? Oh god, I totally forgot to attach anything!"
47. Have you ever been high?
High on laughter
48. Have you ever been drunk?
I get drunk once every year, regregt it and forget it, get drunk again, regret it, forget it~
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Filling up this Question-Thing instead of working
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Grey and Purple
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Maybe as a kid?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Being so perfect all the time!
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Mother nature
54. Favourite store?
People have favourite stores?
55. Favourite blog?
the famous German one about Bento Boxes?
56. Favourite colour?
Purple/Violet/lilac
57. Favourite food?
French Fries
58. Last thing you ate?
... chocolate <3
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Bread for breakfast
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Yup, for being the most awesome person I know, awarded by myself
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Not yet
62. Been arrested? For what?
Not yet
63. Ever been in love?
I fall in love every other day .__.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Once upon a time there was a guy who kissed me. The End.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Yes >__<
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
I don't have any tumblr friends ._.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter > Facebook
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Tumblr > Twitter
69. Are you watching tv right now?
No
70. Names of your bestfriends?
I don't have a best friend
71. Craving something? What?
Well you know, there is this famous DJ from Belgium who named one of her EPs "Weltschmerz" and I wish I could have thought of naming something "Weltschmerz". Charlotte de Witte is a very impressive DJ.
72. What colour are your towels?
Purple and blue
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
This is a secret I'd like to keep
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
More than 60? I'm not sure...
75. Favourite animal?
Cats
76. What colour is your underwear?
Black
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla with white chocolate coating
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
black/white stripes
80. What colour pants?
blue jeans
81. Favourite tv show?
30 Rock
82. Favourite movie?
The Fall
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Mean Girls (there's a follow up?!)
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Mean Girls
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
"We wear pink on Wednesdays"
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Ninja Crab
87. First person you talked to today?
Thinkle
88. Last person you talked to today?
Today is not over yet
89. Name a person you hate?
???
90. Name a person you love?
That girl from the ice cream store
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
No, I probably hurt myself by doing it
92. In a fight with someone?
Nah
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
not enough
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
never enough
95. Last movie you watched?
my brain just froze... I don't remember...
96. Favourite actress?
Mackenzie Davis
97. Favourite actor?
Lee Pace
98. Do you tan a lot?
Every other year
99. Have any pets?
Sadly no :[
100. How are you feeling?
Hungry
101. Do you type fast?
I wish I'd type faster
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Not really
103. Can you spell well?
I hepo os
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Not anymore
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
It's more than 10 years ago I had a nice bonfire
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
SomeONE's? Oh dear...
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes and I didn't like it that much
108. What should you be doing?
Working .__.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
Open window and noise from the streets
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
I don't remember probably
111. Do you have trust issues?
Didn't we have that question already?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
PS4-chan
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Not gonna tell :x
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yeah, a few times
115. Do you play the Wii?
Haha. THE Wii, like "do you play the violin?" What about the Wiiolin?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Yaaaass
118. Do you like Chinese food?
 Yaaaaaaass
119. Favourite book?
Neuromancer
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
No
121. Are you mean?
Maybe?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
No, cheating is not okay and I hope every cheater gets their account blocked and their IPs banned from the servers
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
To be honest, I'm running a social experiment with myself and my white Dr. Martens.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Attraction at first sight
125. Do you believe in true love?
I do
126. Are you currently bored?
A little bit
127. What makes you happy?
chocolate :>
128. Would you change your name?
When I was a child I wanted to have A "normal" name, like Stephanie or Melanie, because EVERY frickin person said "Oh my" You have such a nice name! Do you know it's a greek name" and it was very frustrating...
129. What's your zodiac sign?
Gemini - sometimes I'm happy I don't have a twin, sometimes I'm sad I don't have a twin .__.
130. Do you like subway?
I like the cookies but the subs are just not my kind of food
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
break his heart into a million pieces
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Evu
133. Favourite lyrics right now?

Faithless : Miss u less, see u more
134. Can you count to one million?
 Nope
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
 "Hehe, you're so funny"
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
open
137. How tall are you?
181 cm
138. Curly or Straight hair?
 Wavy
139. Brunette or Blonde?
 Brunette
140. Summer or Winter?
 Both
141. Night or Day?
 Both
142. Favourite month?
April
143. Are you a vegetarian?
5 out of 7 days
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
 All the chocolate!
145. Tea or Coffee?
Tea
146. Was today a good day?
it was okay
147. Mars or Snickers?
 Mars
148. What’s your favourite quote?
And I have been living in poverty Because I couldn't see my wealth
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
What if I told you, we are all ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
I'm sorry, no book -> no line

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Abgehakt: I''S (Manga)

Abgehakt: Green Blood (Manga)

Abgehakt: your name. (Manga)